Power Breakfast: Executive Insights from Industry Leaders
Date/Time: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Location: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
Pre-program networking with coffee and danish: 7:00 to 7:30 AM
Sponsored by: Boehringer Ingelheim, SPI Pharma and Thermo Fisher Scientific
Get an inside view from leading executives on what they view as the key issues impacting the current and future direction of pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical manufacturing and supply.
Gain insight on these all-important questions:
- How are manufacturing strategies being shaped by the evolving product mix between small molecules and biologics, including the introduction of new modalities?
- What are the critical issues impacting pharma/biopharma manufacturing and supply from both capacity and technology perspectives?
- In make-versus-buy-decisions, what criteria are important for insourcing/outsourcing decisions both overall and specific to the different types of manufacturing (i.e., small molecules, biologics and cell therapies)?
- How are partnership models in external development and manufacturing evolving, and what does the future hold?
- What specific macro issues (geopolitical, trade, regulatory) in 2020 and beyond will be most impactful for pharma/biopharma manufacturing and supply?
Who Should Attend
- C-suite and senior to mid-level executives of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies, including those with functional responsibility in sourcing, procurement, supply management and manufacturing
- C-suite and senior to mid-level executives of CDMOs, CMOs and suppliers, including those engaged in business development, sales, marketing, and operational functions in support of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Mark Bamforth, President and CEO, Arranta Bio
- Michelle Younghouse, Executive Director, Global Strategic Sourcing, Amgen
- Moderator: Patricia Seymour, Managing Director, BDO
Pricing and Registration
The DCAT organization is pleased to offer timely and topical education sessions during DCAT Week. Compared to similar programs found in the industry’s marketplace, our program fees are deeply discounted for employees of our Registered Member Companies. Please check with your DCAT delegate to ensure your company’s membership before registering or call DCAT at 1-609-208-1888.
- DCAT Member Company Price: $249.00
- Non-Member price: $739.00
- Pre-program networking with coffee and danish: 7:00 to 7:30 AM
- There is no break during this program
- Beginning March 1, the attendee list for this program will be added to the DCAT Week mobile app (note: the list will be updated weekly through DCAT Week)
Please do not use Internet Explorer when accessing the DCAT Week registration site. Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge or Firefox are preferred.