Pharma Industry Outlook
with Networking Reception
Date/Time: Monday, March 19, 2018 - 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Room: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
How did the pharmaceutical industry perform in 2017 and what can be expected in 2018 and beyond? This program will feature an in-depth market overview of the global pharmaceutical industry for both innovator and generic drugs with key data on the leading therapeutic areas and the growth prospects in developed and emerging markets.
Plus, hear from leading pharmaceutical executives on their views of the macro factors that will drive industry performance and get answers to these all-important questions:
- How will the US market, the number one market in the global pharmaceutical industry, fare?
- What will be the mix between small molecules and biologics?
- Will emerging markets continue to be a source of growth or are their prospects waning?
- Is the blockbuster model still viable or will niche products be the wave of the future?
- What is the market outlook for generics?
This program is brought to you through the kind support of AMRI, Patheon, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, and West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Graham Lewis, Vice President, Global Pharma Strategy, IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS)
- Robert Armstrong, PhD, CEO, Boston Pharmaceuticals
Following the presentations, all registered attendees are invited to a complimentary Networking Reception, compliments of AGC Biologics.
- Time: 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Room: InterContinental Barclay, Empire I
- Member Company Price: $349.00
- Non-Member Price: $1,029.00
- Doors open at 1:00 PM for coffee & networking prior to the program
Online registration for DCAT Week programs and events has closed.
You can register for this program on-site during DCAT Week in the DCAT Office (InterContinental Barclay, 2nd Floor, Rockefeller Room). Registrations can only be processed by credit card. Cash, checks and requests for an invoice will not be accepted.
Click here for registration information and payment policies.