Executive Insights I
A CEO View: Drug Development, Manufacturing, and New Technologies
Date/Time: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
Location: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
Get an inside view from the C-suite on the current and future direction of the pharmaceutical industry and the key drivers shaping drug development. This Executive Forum will feature Marc N. Casper, President and Chief Executive Officer, Thermo Fisher Scientific, a global provider of services and products to the biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical industries. Gain insight on these all-important questions imperative for pharmaceutical companies and their technology and manufacturing partners:
- How will the product mix between small molecules and biologics unfold?
- What is the role of precision medicine today and in the future of drug development?
- How will patient-centric models influence drug pipelines and commercialization strategies?
- What are the potential game-changers impacting drug development and supply?
- What enabling technologies, including those in protein research, will move product development to the next level?
- What can the pharmaceutical industry learn from other industries to optimize technology adoption, manufacturing, and supply?
- How are partnerships in external development and manufacturing evolving, and what does the future hold?
This is a unique opportunity to hear from one of the world's leading companies in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
- Marc N. Casper, President and Chief Executive Officer, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Patrick Y. Yang, PhD, Executive Vice President and Strategic Advisor, Juno Therapeutics, a Celgene company
Pricing and Registration:
The DCAT organization is pleased to offer timely and topical education sessions during DCAT Week. Compared to similar programs found in the industry’s marketplace, our program fees are deeply discounted for employees of our Registered Member Companies. Please check with your DCAT delegate to ensure your company’s membership before registering or call DCAT at 1-609-208-1888.
- DCAT Member Company Price: $249.00
- Non-Member price: $729.00
- Doors open at 8:00 AM for coffee & networking
- There is no break during this program
Beginning March 1, the attendee list for this program will be added to the DCAT Week Mobile App (note: the list will be updated weekly through DCAT Week)
Click here for registration information and payment policies.