Executive Insights I: Drug Development and Product Innovation
Date/Time: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Room: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
New program to DCAT Week! This executive forum features on-stage interviews with leading pharmaceutical executives to provide their views on the current and future direction of product innovation in the pharmaceutical industry. Gain their perspectives into how R&D business models and collaboration strategies are evolving to meet the goal of improving R&D productivity and how a changing healthcare market marked by increased patient centricity, value-based outcomes, and digital health may change the future of drug development.
Plus, gain insights on these questions to help inform your business decision-making:
- Is precision medicine the wave of the future, and how will its promise be fulfilled?
- Are strategic collaborations and integrated partnerships the new normal for pharma R&D?
- What are the potential game-changers in leading therapeutic areas?
- What place will small molecules have in the pipelines of tomorrow?
- How is the payer environment impacting drug development and commercialization strategies?
This program is brought to you through the kind support of Halo Pharma, OMPI, and Patheon, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Vivek Ramaswamy, CEO, Roivant Sciences
- Zhen Su, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, North America, EMD Serono
- Ioannis Sapountzis, PhD, US Head, Business Development & Licensing & Specialty Pharma, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Anne McDonald Pritchett, PhD, Senior Vice President, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- Moderator: Michael Kleinrock, Research Director, IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science (formerly the QuintilesIMS Institute)
- Member Company Price: $249.00
- Non-Member Price: $729.00
- Doors open at 8:30 AM for coffee & networking prior to the program.
Online registration for DCAT Week programs and events has closed.
You can register for this program on-site during DCAT Week in the DCAT Office (InterContinental Barclay, 2nd Floor, Rockefeller Room). Registrations can only be processed by credit card. Cash, checks and requests for an invoice will not be accepted.
Click here for registration information and payment policies.