Executive Insights II: Manufacturing and Supply
Date/Time: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Room: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
New program to DCAT Week! This executive forum features on-stage interviews with leading industry executives on the key drivers influencing pharmaceutical and biologics manufacturing and supply, including how technology and product mix are impacting demand. Get an inside perspective on the current and future direction of both internal and external supply for active pharmaceutical ingredients (small molecules and biologics) and drug products (solid dosage and parenteral drugs) and overall global manufacturing competitiveness.
Plus, gain insight on these pivotal issues:
- How is global manufacturing competitiveness influencing supply strategies, and what are major risk factors?
- What are the key issues influencing make-versus-buy decisions?
- How are manufacturing strategies for small molecules and biologics evolving?
- What are optimal approaches for managing supply of lower-volume drugs?
- What role will continuous manufacturing have in the near and long term?
This program is brought to you through the kind support of Boehringer Ingelheim, LabVantage Solutions, Inc. and SK Biotek.
- Remo Colarusso, Vice President, Janssen Supply Chain, Johnson & Johnson
- Joanne Beck, PhD, Executive Vice President, Global Pharmaceutical Development and Operations, Celgene
- Patricia N. Hurter, PhD, Senior Vice President, Pharmaceutical & Preclinical Sciences, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Andrew D. Skibo, Head of Global Biologics Operations, AstraZeneca
- Moderator: Brendan Crowley, President, Brendan Crowley Advisors LLC; formerly Corporate Director of Manufacturing Finance, Eli Lilly and Company
- Member Company Price: $249.00
- Non-Member Price: $729.00
- Doors open at 12:30 PM for coffee & networking prior to the program.
Online registration for DCAT Week programs and events has closed.
You can register for this program on-site during DCAT Week in the DCAT Office (InterContinental Barclay, 2nd Floor, Rockefeller Room). Registrations can only be processed by credit card. Cash, checks and requests for an invoice will not be accepted.
Click here for registration information and payment policies.