Executive Insights II
The Future of Pharma/Biopharm Manufacturing and Supply
Date/Time: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Location: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
Sponsored by: Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, Boehringer Ingelheim and MilliporeSigma
This program features on-stage interviews with leading industry executives on the key drivers influencing pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply, including those for small molecules, biologics, and new modalities, such as cell therapies.
Hear from Dr. Christopher M. Sinko, Senior Vice President and Head, Product Development, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Diane Blumenthal, Head of Technical Operations, Spark Therapeutics as they share their views on the technologies, operational factors, and macro issues that will drive the future of supply lines and how pharmaceutical companies and manufacturing partners are meeting these opportunities and challenges.
This program will address:
- How is the evolving product mix changing the way manufacturing networks are managed and how product is supplied?
- What are the crucial issues impacting pharma/biopharma manufacturing and supply taken from both capacity and technology perspectives?
- In make-versus-buy-decisions, what criteria are important in insourcing/outsourcing decisions overall and specific to different types of manufacturing (i.e. small molecules, biologics, and cell therapies)?
- What disruptive technologies in pharma/biopharma manufacturing are taking root now or may be on the horizon?
- What are the game-changers in partnership models in external development and manufacturing?
- Christopher Sinko, PhD, Senior Vice President and Head, Product Development, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Diane Blumenthal, Head of Technical Operations, Spark Therapeutics
- Patrick Y. Yang, PhD, a pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry consultant and formerly Executive Vice President of Technical Operations at Juno Therapeutics, Roche and Genentech
Pricing and Registration:
The DCAT organization is pleased to offer timely and topical education sessions during DCAT Week. Compared to similar programs found in the industry’s marketplace, our program fees are deeply discounted for employees of our Registered Member Companies. Please check with your DCAT delegate to ensure your company’s membership before registering or call DCAT at 1-609-208-1888.
- DCAT Member Company Price: $249.00
- Non-Member Price: $729.00
- Doors open at 10:30 AM for coffee & networking
- There is no break during this program
- Beginning March 1, the attendee list for this program will be added to the DCAT Week Mobile App (note: the list will be updated weekly through DCAT Week)
Online registration for this event has closed. To register onsite during DCAT Week, please visit the DCAT Office located at InterContinental Barclay, Rockefeller Room.