DCAT Women's Networking Breakfast
Date/Time: Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 7:00 AM to 8:55 AM
Room: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
It's Your Career...Manage It!
If you are one of the many professional women who are waiting for their boss, mentor or colleagues to provide them with the training, coaching, and exposure they need to advance their career – you may be waiting a long time. The truth is, it's up to YOU to create opportunities and position yourself for a future role in your organization and the industry. And here’s the good news…You’re in the driver’s seat of your own career!
Join the women of the industry for this annual breakfast networking and listening event with legendary business communication trainer, Shari Harley. Shari will talk about the specific language to use to establish candid relationships with direct supervisors, mentors, and colleagues. The goal is to get more feedback, enabling you to take control of what you put in front of others and the impressions you create. Know what to say to build more trust in your office and business relationships and get more of what you want and less of what you don’t at work.
- Start new and strengthen existing business relationships powerfully. Make even the toughest working relationships functional.
- Increase your daily enjoyment at work. Suffering (at work) is optional.
- Find out what is holding you and your career back.
- Respond to feedback well, so you get more of it.
- Make meetings with your boss and colleagues more productive and helpful.
- Manage your professional brand and create the career you always envisioned.
This important program is brought to you by the kind support of Johnson & Johnson, BASF, DPT, a Mylan Company and Patheon, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Each attendee will automatically be entered into our breakfast prize raffle for great gift cards from fine retailers by courtesy of AMRI, Colorcon, JRS Pharma, Teva API and West Pharmaceuticals Services, Inc.
Take more insights home with you!
Even after the Women’s Networking Breakfast is over, you can still take more insights home with you. Each attendee will receive a copy of Shari’s book “Say Anything to Anyone” courtesy of Vetter Pharma Intl GmbH.
- Member Price: $139.00
- Non-Member Price: Members only. Sorry, no non-member guests.
- Doors open at 7:00 AM for Juicetails & Networking; Breakfast & Keynote begins at 7:30 AM
Click here for registration information and payment policies.