DCAT Member Company Announcement Forum
Date/Time: Monday, March 18, 2019 - 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Location: Lotte New York Palace - Villard Ballroom
Get a front row seat to learn of the key developments impacting the pharmaceutical development and manufacturing value chain. This must-attend event consists of short presentations by senior executives of registered DCAT member companies highlighting recent major news that cover the following:
Key corporate strategic developments for 2019:
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including post-M&A integration*
- Significant manufacturing expansions, including updated timelines for completion and launch*
- Price: This is a complimentary program (pre-registration is required)
- Press Coverage: Accredited members of the industry/trade press interested in attending should contact Erin Sanders at email@example.com
- Interested in presenting? Click here to view the 2019 podium time criteria and application process
- Doors open at 9:00 AM for coffee & networking
Watch the Videos
Hear from past presenters about what makes the DCAT Member Company Announcement forum the ideal PR platform for presenting major company news.
Online registration for this event has closed. To register onsite during DCAT Week, please visit the DCAT Office located at InterContinental Barclay, Rockefeller Room.