DCAT Member Company Announcement Forum
Date/Time: Monday, March 19, 2018 - 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Room: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
Get a front row seat to learn of the key developments impacting the pharmaceutical development and manufacturing value chain. This must-attend event consists of short presentations by senior executives of registered DCAT member companies highlighting recent major news (occurring from January 2018 through March 2018) that cover the following:
- Important strategy developments
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including post M&A integration
- Significant manufacturing expansions, including updated timelines for completion and launch
- Price: This is a complimentary program.
- Press Coverage: Accredited members of the industry/trade press interested in attending should contact Erin Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in presenting? Click here to view the 2018 podium time criteria and application process.
- Doors open at 9:00 AM for coffee & networking.
Online registration for DCAT Week programs and events has closed.
You can register for this program on-site during DCAT Week in the DCAT Office (InterContinental Barclay, 2nd Floor, Rockefeller Room). Registrations can only be processed by credit card. Cash, checks and requests for an invoice will not be accepted.
Click here for registration information and payment policies.