DCAT Benchmarking Report: Executive Summary Presentation
Date/Time: Monday, March 18, 2019 - 11:45 AM to 12:15 PM
Location: Lotte New York Palace - Villard Ballroom
Are you optimizing your supply partnerships? Gain valuable insight from DCAT’s new benchmarking study, Examining the Current and Future Alignment of the Pharma Customer–Supplier Relationship, which evaluates the current and near-future imperatives for both Pharma Companies and Pharma Service Providers/Suppliers.
The study surveyed executives from pharmaceutical companies, CDMOs, CMOs, and suppliers to identify areas of alignment and misalignment and opportunities for optimizing strategic relationships. The study examines areas of critical interface: manufacturing demand and supply; supplier business models; performance goals and metrics; the level of customer–supplier integration; and communication.
Learn what is driving the business of pharmaceutical development and manufacturing by gaining answers to these all-important questions:
- What capabilities are pharma companies seeking now and in the near term?
- What specialized services do pharma companies need?
- Are pharma companies’ needs in line with suppliers’ capabilities sets?
- What are pharma companies’ expectations for suppliers in key performance indicators?
- Are suppliers in line with those expectations?
- Jim Miller, Consultant & Content Advisor, Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT)
- Price: This is a complimentary program for DCAT Member Companies only (pre-registration is required). Sorry, no non-member guests.
Online registration for this event has closed. To register onsite during DCAT Week, please visit the DCAT Office located at InterContinental Barclay, Rockefeller Room.