DCAT Research & Benchmarking Report: Supply Chain Sustainability
Executive Summary Presentation
Date/Time: Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:30 AM to 12:15 PM
Location: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
Earlier this year, DCAT’s Research & Benchmarking Committee fielded a survey to examine the driving factors surrounding sustainability and the progress being made towards sustainability in the supply chain (including manufacturing, packaging, and logistics) of the bio/pharma industry. DCAT Member Companies can now access the final complimentary report as a value-added member benefit.
For this program, learn of the key findings from the study and gain further insights from a panel discussion of select members from the DCAT Research & Benchmarking Committee.
- Jim Miller, Consultant & Content Advisor, Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT)
- Panelist; Ken Seufert, CEO, JRS Pharma
- Panelist; Dave McCarthy, Senior Director, Sourcing and Enterprise Services, Pfizer
Panelist; Jin Seok Hur, General Manager, Novasep LLC
The study examines the following:
- Have Bio/Pharma companies articulated clear sustainability goals for themselves? For their suppliers? If so, what are the main objectives?
- Have Bio/Pharma companies set specific, measurable targets for their supply chain and suppliers? If so, how are they measuring them?
- Are Bio/Pharma companies requiring their suppliers to meet those targets or just encouraging them to do so? How much time have suppliers been given to meet the targets?
- Have sustainability objectives and targets been integrated into supplier qualification processes? Supplier performance reviews? Regular supplier meetings?
This study is part of DCAT Research & Benchmarking, a complimentary, value-added member benefit providing in-depth studies that examine the crucial issues impacting the pharmaceutical manufacturing value chain and the pharma customer-supplier relationship.
Who Should Attend
- C-suite and senior to mid-level executives of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies, including those with functional responsibility in sourcing, procurement, supply management and manufacturing.
- C-suite and senior to mid-level executives of CDMOs, CMOs and suppliers, including those engaged in business development, sales, marketing and operational functions in support of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical development and manufacturing.
Pricing and Registration
Please note: DCAT Week 2022 programs are available to employees of DCAT Member Companies only. Not sure if your company is a DCAT member? Click here or call DCAT at 1-609-208-1888.
- DCAT Member Company Price: Complimentary
Online registration has closed. Onsite registration for education programs and networking events is available Monday, March 21, through Thursday, March 24, in the DCAT Office (InterContinental Barclay, Barclay Salon). Registrations requiring payment can only be processed by credit card; cash, checks, and requests for an invoice will not be accepted.
Please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy here.
Attending DCAT Week Programs
Vaccine Mandates Lifted in New York City - Effective March 7, 2022, Key to NYC COVID-19 protocols have been lifted. Proof of vaccination will no longer be required to enter Official DCAT Week Hotels and DCAT hosted areas of the InterContinental, Lotte NY Palace, and Hilton Hotels during DCAT Week. Please review our updated COVID-19 protocols here. See here for more Health & Safety Protocols at DCAT Week 2022 and here for DCAT Member Name Badge Policy.
All materials provided to registrants (including slides, reports, and presented information) are only for their reference. Registrants may not copy, photograph, or redistribute any materials, and they are responsible for any claim for violations of copyright or other intellectual property rights.