DCAT Research & Benchmarking Report: Supply Chain Sustainability
Executive Summary Presentation
Date/Time: Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:30 AM to 12:15 PM
Location: InterContinental Barclay - Empire II
DCAT’s Research & Benchmarking Review Committee is currently fielding a survey to examine the driving factors surrounding sustainability and the progress being made towards sustainability in the supply chain (including manufacturing, packaging, and logistics) of the bio/pharma industry.
Have bio/pharma companies articulated clear sustainability goals for themselves? For their suppliers? If so, what are the main objectives? Have bio/pharma companies set specific, measurable targets for their supply chain and suppliers? If so, how are they measuring them? Are bio/pharma companies requiring their suppliers to meet those targets or just encouraging them to do so? How much time have suppliers been given to meet the targets? Have sustainability objectives and targets been integrated into supplier qualification processes? Supplier performance reviews? Regular supplier meetings?
To learn more about how your company can participate in the survey, please click here.
- Jim Miller, Consultant & Content Advisor, Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT)
Learn the results of the study and benchmark your company’s planning and performance against what your peers are doing to incorporate sustainability in the bio/pharmaceutical supply chain. The report and presentation will examine:
- Sustainability goals for bio/pharma companies and suppliers
- Company objectives
- Measurable targets for bio/pharma companies and suppliers
- Timelines to complete sustainability goals/objectives
This study is part of DCAT Research & Benchmarking, a complimentary, value-added member benefit providing in-depth studies that examine the crucial issues impacting the pharmaceutical manufacturing value chain and the pharma customer-supplier relationship.
Who Should Attend
- C-suite and senior to mid-level executives of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies, including those with functional responsibility in sourcing, procurement, supply management and manufacturing.
- C-suite and senior to mid-level executives of CDMOs, CMOs and suppliers, including those engaged in business development, sales, marketing and operational functions in support of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical development and manufacturing.
Pricing and Registration
Please note: DCAT Week 2022 programs are available to employees of DCAT Member Companies only. Not sure if your company is a DCAT member? Click here or call DCAT at 1-609-208-1888.
- DCAT Member Company Price: Complimentary
Please do not use Internet Explorer when accessing the DCAT Week registration site. Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge or Firefox are preferred.
Please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy here.
Attending DCAT Week Programs
In adherence of COVID-19 protocols and for the safety of our members, all DCAT Week attendees must wear their registered Member Company Name Badge and complete the vaccine check-in. Program and event attendees will be required to provide proof of identification and vaccination at DCAT programs, events, and lounges, including the 94th DCAT Annual Dinner, and all hosted areas. Due to COVID-19 protocols, we anticipate longer than normal wait times for name badge pickup and encourage everyone to be mindful of event start times. See here for more Health & Safety Protocols at DCAT Week 2022 and here for DCAT Member Name Badge Policy.
All materials provided to registrants (including slides, reports, and presented information) are only for their reference. Registrants may not copy, photograph, or redistribute any materials, and they are responsible for any claim for violations of copyright or other intellectual property rights.