Supply Chain Digitalization, Business Analytics & Technology Applications
Presented in Partnership with Michigan State University's Eli Broad College of Business
Date/Time: Wednesday March 23, 2022: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Networking and Coffee for registrants: Doors open at 10:00 AM
Q&A Session with Speaker: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
- Dr. Cheri Speier-Pero, the Ernst & Young Professor in Accounting and Information Systems, and Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs, Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University
- Practical insight into how digital technologies will influence the Bio/Pharma supply chain
- Specifics on how AI, blockchain, and predictive analytics are used in day-to-day operations
- Impact on how business is conducted with supply-chain partners: customers and suppliers
- Inaugural program of the partnership between DCAT and its Supply Management Committee with the Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University, and its top-ranked Supply Chain Management (SCM) program * - click here to read more about the partnership
The impact of technology on the Bio/Pharmaceutical supply chain is accelerating, affecting day-to-day operations as well as the digital connections between supply-chain partners and procedures. All sectors are identifying ways of using predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to increase demand prediction accuracy and other supply-chain procedures. Both 3D printing and blockchain technologies have the potential to reduce costs and enhance processes. The Internet of Things (IoT), wearable technology, the influence of personalized medicine on operations, and the need to improve supply-chain visibility also are shaping operations.
This program will provide fundamental knowledge of these many technologies, applications, and their influence on the supply chain, as well as the challenges that executives must overcome to garner value from investments in these technologies. An invaluable resource to better understand how digital technologies can advance your company’s decision-making and operations.
* Special Program Format
A 1-hr presentation with ongoing questions presented by the moderator to address the issues that might be most pressing to the audience.
Following the 1-hr presentation, audience members are invited to stay for an extended 30-minute Q&A to ask questions directly to the speaker. For those unable to stay, all questions and answers will be recorded and provided by email to the program registrants. Understanding the time constraints of meetings during DCAT Week, we hope that this will ensure that registrants receive as much info from the program as possible.
About our Partnership:
The DCAT organization and its Supply Management Committee are proud to announce their partnership with Michigan State University’s (MSU) Eli Broad College of Business and its top-ranked Supply Chain Management (SCM) program.* Their faculty members in the Department of Supply Chain Management are considered the voice of the SCM field. Through their integrative education approach, they prepare both students and professionals with a competitive edge to take on the next era of SCM. This program will be one of four programs presented through the MSU/DCAT partnership in 2022. Please check the DCAT website for future program topics and schedules. Click here to read the official press release.
*(U.S. News & World Report, 2022)
Who Should Attend
- C-suite and senior to mid-level executives of Bio/Pharmaceutical Companies, including those involved in sourcing, procurement, supply management, and manufacturing.
- C-suite and senior to mid-level executives of CDMOs/CMOs and other suppliers, including those in business development, sales, marketing, and operational functions in support of Bio/Pharmaceutical development and manufacturing.
Pricing and Registration
The DCAT organization is pleased to offer timely and topical education sessions during DCAT Week. Compared to similar programs found in the industry’s marketplace, our program fees are deeply discounted for employees of DCAT Member Companies.
Please note: DCAT Week 2022 programs are available to employees of DCAT Member Companies only. Not sure if your company is a DCAT member? Click here or call DCAT at 1-609-208-1888
- DCAT Member Company Price: $99
Please do not use Internet Explorer when accessing the DCAT Week registration site. Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge or Firefox are preferred.
Please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy here.
Attending DCAT Week Education Programs
In adherence of COVID-19 protocols and for the safety of our members, all DCAT Week attendees must wear their registered Member Company Name Badge and complete the vaccine check-in. Program and event attendees will be required to provide proof of identification and vaccination at DCAT programs, events, and lounges, including the 94th DCAT Annual Dinner, and all hosted areas. Due to COVID protocols, we anticipate longer than normal wait times for name badge pickup and encourage everyone to be mindful of event start times. See here for more Health & Safety Protocols at DCAT Week 2022 and here for DCAT Member Name Badge Policy.
All materials provided to registrants (including slides, reports, and presented information) are only for their reference. Registrants may not copy, photograph, or redistribute any materials, and they are responsible for any claim for violations of copyright or other intellectual property rights.