Executive Insights: Navigating the New Supply Chain Paradigm
Exclusive to DCAT Member Companies
Date/Time: Tuesday March 22, 2022 - 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Networking and Coffee for registrants: Doors open at 8:30 AM
Location: InterContinental Barclay - Grand Ballroom
- Christopher Langan, Senior Vice President, API External Manufacturing, Eli Lilly and Company
- Karin Shanahan, Senior Vice President, Global Biologics and Sterile Operations, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Klaus W. Hagenmueller, Head, Global Supply Chain Management, Health Care Business Line, Evonik Operations GmbH
- Moderator; Derron Stark, Principal, EY-Parthenon, Ernst & Young
- Industry experts address the supply-chain challenges of today
- Solutions for risk mitigation and improved supply-chain security
- New strategies for sourcing, including raw materials sourcing
Supply lines are being pressured by rising raw material costs, transportation bottlenecks, longer lead times, and other factors arising in the post-pandemic environment.
How are Bio/Pharma companies and their suppliers responding to the supply-chain challenges of today, and what additional practices are being put into play?
This 1-hr program brings together a panel of industry experts to discuss:
- Improved measures for risk mitigation and supply-chain security
- Additional contract considerations
- Pro’s and Con’s of increasing backward integration
- Raw materials sourcing strategies, including a discussion on the risk–reward of qualifying second sources and regional alternatives
What’s your company’s supply strategy? This program will provide valuable insights on the evolving expectations between Bio/Pharma companies, CDMOs/CMO, and suppliers and how to further optimize your supply practices.
Who Should Attend
- C-suite and senior to mid-level executives of Bio/Pharmaceutical Companies, including those involved in sourcing, procurement, supply management, and manufacturing.
- C-suite and senior to mid-level executives of CDMOs/CMOs and other suppliers, including those in business development, sales, marketing, and operational functions in support of Bio/Pharmaceutical development and manufacturing.
Pricing and Registration
The DCAT organization is pleased to offer timely and topical education sessions during DCAT Week. Compared to similar programs found in the industry’s marketplace, our program fees are deeply discounted for employees of DCAT Member Companies.
Please note: DCAT Week 2022 programs are available to employees of DCAT Member Companies only. Not sure if your company is a DCAT member? Click here or call DCAT at 1-609-208-1888
- DCAT Member Company Price: $99
Please do not use Internet Explorer when accessing the DCAT Week registration site. Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge or Firefox are preferred.
Please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy here.
Attending DCAT Week Education Programs
In adherence of COVID-19 protocols and for the safety of our members, all DCAT Week attendees must wear their registered Member Company Name Badge and complete the vaccine check-in. Program and event attendees will be required to provide proof of identification and vaccination at DCAT programs, events, and lounges, including the 94th DCAT Annual Dinner, and all hosted areas. Due to COVID protocols, we anticipate longer than normal wait times for name badge pickup and encourage everyone to be mindful of event start times. See here for more Health & Safety Protocols at DCAT Week 2022 and here for DCAT Member Name Badge Policy.
All materials provided to registrants (including slides, reports, and presented information) are only for their reference. Registrants may not copy, photograph, or redistribute any materials, and they are responsible for any claim for violations of copyright or other intellectual property rights.