DCAT Week Keynote Address
Brexit and Its Global Business Impact
Date/Time: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM
Location: InterContinental Barclay
Featuring The Rt. Hon. Theresa May MP, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (2016-2019)
Brexit has become one of the most significant geopolitical events in decades with global business impact across all industries, including the pharmaceutical industry.
The decisions being made by the UK on its withdrawal from the European Union and its future trade relationship with the EU has important implications for the pharmaceutical industry, including on the supply of pharmaceutical products and ingredients, drug registration and regulation, and the future of pharmaceutical investment and innovation.
To provide its members with a unique and first-hand understanding of these substantive issues, the DCAT organization is pleased to present former UK Prime Minister Theresa May, who will provide the DCAT Week Keynote Address on Wednesday, March 25th, at the InterContinental Barclay. The program will take place from 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm.
This session will give DCAT members an opportunity to hear from former Prime Minister Theresa May, who, for three years, led the UK during an historical and unprecedented period of change as the UK sought to define the terms of Brexit. As the UK prepares to take the next steps in the Brexit process, she will share her insights and take questions regarding the implications of Brexit on the pharmaceutical industry, and the global economy.
Sponsored by: Lonza AG, Rottendorf Pharma GmbH and XGen Pharmaceuticals DJB, Inc.
Sponsorship opportunities for this program are still available. Click here to learn more.
Pricing & Registration
Keynote Address Session – 5:15 to 6:15 PM
Member Price: $300.00 per ticket
Non-member Price: $400.00 per ticket
Tickets are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis. For security purposes, tickets must be purchased individually by the person attending.
Meet & Greet Session with Prime Minister May – 4:30 PM
Member Price: $200.00 per ticket
Non-member Price: Non-member tickets may only be purchased by a representative of a DCAT Member Company. See details below.
- Ticket includes a Meet & Greet and photo opportunity with the speaker prior to the event.
- These tickets are only available to those who purchase Keynote Address Session tickets.
- All Meet & Greet ticket holders will receive reserved seating inside the program.
- Tickets are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For security purposes, tickets must be purchased individually by the person attending.
- If you are purchasing a ticket for a guest or non-member, you must:
- Be sure the guest or non-member is registered for the Keynote Session
- Contact Brooke@dcat.org or +1-609-208-1888 ext. 7009 and provide the name, company and email address of the guest you are purchasing a Meet & Greet ticket for.
Please do not use Internet Explorer when accessing the DCAT Week registration site. Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge or Firefox are preferred.