DCAT Week Mobile App
The Must-Have Digital Tool For DCAT Week!
With New & Enhanced Features!
Download The App
- Search "DCAT Week" in your device's app store, or use the buttons below on your mobile device
- Once downloaded, open the app and tap Download beneath the DCAT Week '18 event
- Log into the app to create a profile and update your security settings using the instructions below
If you already have the DCAT Week '17 Mobile App on an iPhone/iPad: You do not need to re-download the app. Just install the latest app update in your phone settings.
Log Into The App (Member-Only Feature)
DCAT member company representatives get unlimited access to the entire app, including the ability to create a profile, view the Attendee List and post to the Event Feed.
To log into the app:
- Once the app is downloaded, go to the menu at the top left corner of the screen
- Tap "Log in for more features!" at the top of the menu
- Enter your information as it would appear in DCAT's database
- Enter the 4-digit verification code sent to your email address
Update Profile & Security Settings
By default, all attendees are hidden on the Attendee List and all profiles are set to private. To disable these settings, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Attendees page
- Tap the icon at the top-right corner
- Tap "Show on Attendee List" to let colleagues know you'll be attending DCAT Week, then Tap OK
- Go back to the icon in the top-right corner and tap Edit Profile to create your profile and update your security settings to private or public
- If "Email Not Found" error appears and you are a DCAT member, tap "Contact Planner" at the bottom of that screen. You will receive an email to log into the app shortly afterwards.
- For any questions, contact Miriam O'Donnell at 1-609-208-1888 ext. 7003 or email@example.com.
Note: Your profile from 2017 does not carry over to the DCAT Week '18 event. You will need to create a new profile.