DCAT Week Description for Editorial Use
DCAT Week is the premier business development event for companies engaged in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing and related industries. It is organized and hosted by the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT), a not-for-profit, member-supported, global business development association whose unique membership model integrates both innovator and generic drug manufacturers and suppliers of ingredients, development and manufacturing services, and related technologies. Held annually in March, DCAT Week ensures that members have a forum for high-level strategic meetings with key decision makers, timely educational programs, and important networking opportunities.
Press Registration (opening December 2017)
Accredited editorial members of the industry trade press may request complimentary media registration to cover the Member Announcement Forum and/or DCAT Week education programs as outlined below:
- DCAT Member Announcement Forum: An event for DCAT registered member companies to share major company news impacting the pharmaceutical manufacturing value chain. The forum consists of short presentations (approximately 10 minutes in length) by company executives to highlight major news, including important strategy developments, mergers and acquisitions, integration efforts, and manufacturing expansion activity. The Member Announcement Forum is held on Monday morning of DCAT Week.
- DCAT Week education programs focus on providing objective, relevant, and high-quality market and business intelligence and topical insight on issues impacting the pharmaceutical development and manufacturing value chain. The content of the programs (topics and speakers) is developed by volunteer members of DCAT’s Education Committee and task forces with functional expertise in the program of interest to ensure the program meets the informational needs of the membership. The DCAT Week education programs are held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of DCAT Week. Program description and details will be announced in mid-December.
Media List (coming January 2018)
With permission from editorial members registered for DCAT events, DCAT will provide a list of media registered for the DCAT Member Company Announcement Forum and DCAT Week Education Programs to DCAT member companies. To obtain a list of registered media contacts, contact Erin Sanders at email@example.com.
Media Event Agreements and Media Partnerships
DCAT welcomes participation by the industry trade press for marketing participation at DCAT Week. For information regarding these opportunities, contact Erin Sanders at +1-609-208-1888 ext. 7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Article Citation: Any print or online articles, blogs, or other published content derived from material presented at DCAT Week must properly reference it as the event, and the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT) as the association organizing the event. DCAT should be identified as a not-for-profit, member-supported, global business development association whose membership model integrates both innovator and generic drug manufacturers and suppliers of ingredients, development and manufacturing services, and related technologies.
- Journalistic Practices: Journalists/editors reporting on material presented at the education programs at DCAT Week must follow appropriate journalistic practices for verifying information and ensuring the accuracy of information in their articles, blogs, or other published content.
- Filming/Photography: All on-site filming/multimedia interviews/photography at DCAT education programs and DCAT events require formal, written permission in advance by DCAT.
- Logo usage: The use of the DCAT or DCAT Week logo in editorial materials requires specific, written approval by DCAT. Send request to Erin Sanders at email@example.com.