Member Company Announcement Forum Podium Time Criteria
Apply to Present Major Company News Impacting the Business of Pharmaceutical Development & Manufacturing
The DCAT Member Company Announcement Forum is an important platform for DCAT member companies to make major news announcements on strategy developments, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), post-M&A integration, and significant manufacturing expansion activity during DCAT Week.
To accomodate the standing-room-only crowds, the event will be relocated to the Grand Ballroom at the InterContinental Barclay. Industry press and DCAT Week attendees are invited to attend.
Who Can Apply
Registered DCAT member companies may request podium time as outlined below.
Podium Time Presentation Criteria
Presentation: The presentation must be a recent major company announcement that covers one of the following:
- Corporate strategy developments
- Merger and acquisitions (M&A), including post-M&A integration
- Significant manufacturing expansion, including updated timelines for completion and launch
- Explain the strategic rationale for the news development to provide context
- Be informative, not promotional
- Be specific as to the news development; for example, manufacturing investments should provide amount of the investment (dollar amount and/or amount of capacity addition)
- Not include general information such as a listing of company capabilities or company descriptions
Examples of presentations that will not be considered:
- New product announcement
- Progression of a drug candidate or a drug-development program
- Overview and/or trends of a specific market
- Acquisition/expansion prior to January 2018 that does not include updated timelines
- Internal company reorganization
Presentation Length: Maximum of 10 minutes, inclusive of Q&A. DCAT will provide a DCAT Week PowerPoint template that must be used for slide presentations.
Presenter: The presenter must be a senior executive of a registered DCAT member company in corporate management or operations related to the announcement. The presentation may not be made by marketing, sales, business development, or communication professionals.
Questions? Contact Erin Sanders, Sr. Communications & Technology Specialist, +1-609-208-1888, ext. 7001, or email@example.com.
Presenter Bonus: DCAT Value Chain Insights Special Edition
In addition to the Member Company Announcement Forum, a Special Edition of DCAT Value Chain Insights offers you an opportunity to share important company news with our readers in its weekly newsletter and on DCATvci.org.
For presenters, DCAT will report a brief summary (no more than 500 words) with a photo of the presenter for each forum presentation. DCAT member companies not making a podium presentation at the DCAT Member Company Announcement Forum may submit press releases for editorial consideration.