Member Company Announcement Forum
Podium Time Presentation Criteria
Presenter: The presenter must be a senior executive of a registered DCAT member company in corporate management or operations related to the announcement. The presentation may not be made by marketing, sales, business development, or communication professionals.
Presentation: The news must be recent (from 2022*) in the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including post-M&A integration
- Significant manufacturing expansions, including updated timelines for completion and launch
- Other key corporate strategic developments occurring in 2022 and beyond.
*Note: News announcements must be from January 2022 forward. If an announcement was first made prior to January 2022, updated information occurring in 2022 or beyond must be included. In the case of M&A, this can include deal closing or post-M&A integration occurring in 2022 or beyond, and for manufacturing expansions, updated timelines for completion and launch occurring in 2022 or beyond.
- Be informative and factual, akin to an investor presentation, not a marketing or client presentation. Marketing-based presentations will not be accepted. Do not include promotional language, such as "leading company," "state-of-the art facility," or other language that is not factual, objective, and germane to the news development.
- Be specific as to the news development; for example, manufacturing investments should provide amount of the investment (dollar amount and/or amount of capacity addition).
- Lead with the news development. The audience is well-informed and knowledgeable about companies, so it is interested in the news development not a listing of company capabilities.
- Explain the strategic rationale for the news development to provide context.
- Be no longer than 10 minutes.
Examples of presentations that will not be considered:
- New product announcement
- Progression of a drug candidate or a drug-development program
- Overview and/or trends of a specific market
- Partnering or supply pacts between companies if no further news, such as co-investment or acquisition of a manufacturing facility, is part of the announcement
- Mergers and acquisitions/expansion prior to January 2022 that do not include updated timelines
- Internal company reorganization
In adherence of COVID protocols and for the safety of our members, all presenters and attendees of the Member Announcement Forum must wear their registered name badge, and complete the vaccine check-in. Due to COVID protocols, we anticipate longer than normal wait times for name badge pickup and encourage everyone to be mindful of event start times.
Application process: Companies interested in applying for podium time must submit an online application by February 7, 2022. Further details, including the online applications, may be found here.
Application notification process: The DCAT Member Company Announcement Oversight Committee will review applications to evaluate whether a given news announcement will receive podium time. Applicants will be notified during the week of February 21, 2022 by the DCAT staff liaison for the Forum, Jessica Dunkerly, Project Specialist, 856.388.2965, or email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Jessica Dunkerly, DCAT Project Specialist, (856) 388-2965, or firstname.lastname@example.org.