DCAT Member Company Name Badge Policy
Use of Official DCAT Week Member Company Name Badges
- The DCAT organization’s traditional Member Company Name Badge is used by attendees for instant introductions, at-a-glance name recall, and to make new connections easier. The Member Company Name Badge is only available to employees of registered DCAT Member Companies. All badges requested are subject to the DCAT organization’s Member Policy. Learn more about becoming a DCAT Member Company here.
- Employees of registered DCAT Member Companies can obtain a Member Company Name Badge by pre-registering online or by registering onsite at the DCAT Office/Member Lounges. More information on registration for DCAT Week 2023 will be made available soon.
- DCAT Member Company representatives wishing to access the member-only areas of the InterContinental 2nd floor - including the pre-function areas, education programs, lounge, or events - must wear an official DCAT Week Member Name Badge. Members or non-members without badges but who have business meetings in specified locations are not required to have name badges and will have access to those specified meeting rooms.
- A DCAT Member Company representative is strictly prohibited from obtaining or providing a member badge for a non-member in order for the non-member to access the member-only areas of the InterContinental 2nd floor, including the pre-function areas, education programs, lounge or events.
- DCAT Member Company representatives are strongly urged to honor the DCAT organization’s Member Name Badge policy. Any member company representative who attempts to obtain an official DCAT Week Member Company Name Badge for a non-member or requests a duplicate badge intended for a non-member, will be subject to exclusion from DCAT Week 2022 activities, and their member company will be subject to loss of privileges, including meeting suites, dinner tables and future membership renewal.