DCAT Member Company Name Badge Policy
Use of Official DCAT Week Member Company Name Badges
- The DCAT organization’s traditional Member Company Name Badge is used by attendees for instant introductions, at-a-glance name recall, and to make new connections easier. The Member Company Name Badge is only available to employees of Registered DCAT Member Companies. All badges requested are subject to the DCAT organization’s Member Policy. Learn more about becoming a DCAT Member Company here.
- Employees of Registered Member Companies can obtain a Member Company Name Badge by pre-registering at dcatweek.org/MemberBadges or by registering onsite at the DCAT Staff Office located in the InterContinental Barclay (Barclay Salon, 1st Floor) or outside of the Member Company Lounge at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel (Villard Ballroom, 2nd Floor).
- Attendees are required to show proof of vaccination and identification in order to pick up their Member Company Name Badge. Each attendee must be present to pick up their own badge and may not pick up a badge on behalf of another person. See here for more Health & Safety Protocols at DCAT Week 2022
- DCAT Member Company representatives wishing to access the member-only areas of the InterContinental 2nd floor - including the pre-function areas, education programs, lounge, or events - must wear an official DCAT Week Member Name Badge. Members or non-members without badges but who have business meetings in specified locations are not required to have name badges and will have access to those specified meeting rooms.
- A Member Company Name Badge is not a substitute for proof of vaccination. DCAT Week attendees and affiliates will still be required to show proof of vaccination and identification to attend DCAT Week functions across all Official DCAT Week Hotels and will be verified each time they re-enter the areas as noted above.
- A DCAT Member Company representative is strictly prohibited from obtaining or providing a member badge for a non-member in order for the non-member to access the member-only areas of the InterContinental 2nd floor, including the pre-function areas, education programs, lounge or events.
- DCAT Member Company representatives are strongly urged to honor the DCAT organization’s Member Name Badge policy. Any member company representative who attempts to obtain an official DCAT Week Member Company Name Badge for a non-member or requests a duplicate badge intended for a non-member, will be subject to exclusion from DCAT Week 2022 activities, and their member company will be subject to loss of privileges, including meeting suites, dinner tables and future membership renewal.